Your Privacy & Security Policies
Leading By Example
Since 2004, we have quietly got on with investing in genuine reliable policies, equipping our consultants with a professional understanding of the insurance services we provide. Our premiums remain so affordable thanks, in part, to our many returning policy holders and the fact we refuse to be drawn in to expensive advertising "partnerships", a cost that benefits policy holders in no way at all.
As a priority, we have focused on ensuring information is easy to find, and limitations as well as benefits are highlighted.
As importantly, we have always recognised the personal data you provide must never be shared and securely stored.
Clarity Of Requirements
To provide our services, we require only on the most basic information (name, and contact details), and never carry out a search or collect personal information about you from other companies.
Nevertheless, when you enter your details, you trust us with your information and we are committed to keeping that trust.
Our Data Protection Principles
We comply with data protection law to ensure the personal information we hold about you is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for the valid purposes we have clearly explained
- Is not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely