Click4Warranty - Automotive Websites Of Interest
Click4Warranty recommends that you check a few points before you go out and buy an extended warranty car warranty policy.
* Are you offered a minimum of 14 days money back guarantee?
* Does your warranty provides the level of cover you are expecting?
* Number of maximum claims allowed against the policy per year?
* Where can you take the car to be serviced and repaired?
* What servicing schedule must you follow?
* How long must you wait before you can claim?
* Is there a limit on labour costs?
* Does the policy have an excess?
* Is there additional cover for things like turbos and 4wd?
* Is your policy transferable should you sell your car?