The UK's Car Warranty Provider Since 2004
Welcome to Click4Warranty - the only online UK Warranty company where policyholders can select any level of cover if the car is under 12 years old/150,000 miles at the start of the policy - and no limit once cover starts
Why You Should Get Covered Today With Click4Warranty
Click4Warranty policies are the only fully Insured, FSCS Protected, vehicle warranty where every policy provides all this AS STANDARD for cars up to 12 years old 150,000 miles...
- DAY ONE COVER - even for Wear & Tear!
- NO SERVICE HISTORY NEEDED TO QUALIFY FOR COVER
See "cover at a glance" for service requirements during warranty term
- ANY LEVEL OF COVER
- ANY CLAIM LIMIT
- FAILURE OF INSURED PARTS IDENTIFIED AT MOT
- FAILURE OF INSURED PARTS IDENTIFIED AT SERVICE
- ONE, TWO OR THREE YEARS COVER
- PAY MONTHLY OR IN FULL
- NO MAXIMUM AGE OR MILEAGE LIMIT ONCE COVER STARTS
- NO PRE-INSPECTION REQUIRED
- CLAIMS SETTLED FAST & PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO REPAIRER WHEREVER POSSIBLE
- WE'VE EXTENDED THE COOLING OFF PERIOD TO 21 DAYS
During which, policies can be cancelled, for any reason, with a full refund*
- AND WE GIVE A DAILY RATE REFUND AFTER THE COOLING OFF PERIOD TOO!
No need to worry if you need to cancel before the policy ends
You'll only pay for the time your policy has been in force plus an admin fee*
* Unless of course costs have been incurred or the policy administrator has been consulted
about a failure or possible failure
Excellent Extended Warranty Cover - As Rated By Our Customers
Which Car Warranty Is Best For You?
Take the hassle out of understanding car warranty cover with our one page guide to benefits, limitations, insured parts and a quick summary of choice of policy. We guarantee the information we provide genuinely reflects the policy terms.
We offer three levels of cover to suit your pocket and the level of cover needed. Put an end to stress from unexpected mechanical and electrical failures with protection and value you can rely on from Click4Warranty.
Why Our Vehicle Warranties Are So Affordable
- As one of the only providers focused on supplying our niche extended car warranty insurance solutions direct to consumer, you pay wholesale premiums!
- We don’t invest in expensive TV ad campaigns, or pay heavy commissions to affiliates to advertise us.
- By providing genuine reliable protection we have achieved success through recommendation and repeat business.
The insurer - over 3 million policies and over £125 million paid in claims in 2020.
Best Practice, Transparency And High Standards
Insurance backed policies designed to meet the insurance industries highest standards.
- FSCS Protected & Insurance backed
- Cover starts day one
- Cover for wear and tear starts day one
- Partial or no service history prior to inception no problem
- Guarantees approved garage repairs for up to 12 months
- Lowest standard excess of £10
- Covers vehicles up to 12 years / 150,000 miles (no age or mileage limit once cover starts)
- 21 days cooling off period
Any firm wishing to sell or advise on general insurance products must be Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority website, which contains a link to a register of all regulated firms, can be visited at www.fca.org.uk. The FCA can only give general information and cannot recommend the products of any company.
- Click4Warranty is a trading style of Future 45 Limited
- COMPANY REGISTRATION No. 5407413
- DATA PROTECTION REGISTER No. Z933878X
- FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA) No. 461102
All You Need to Know About Car Warranties
What is a car warranty?
Why do I need a car warranty?
Are all car warranties the same?
What if the car is new and isn’t covered by one?
Will I get a warranty if I buy a used car?
Are there different types of warranties?
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI)
Obligor Warranty / Guarantee
What should a warranty cover?
What should I look out for?
What level of cover do I need and where can I get it from?
How do I find the right car warranty?