Always ensure the warranty you buy is Insurance Backed!
Click4Warranty Mechanical Breakdown Insurance is an FCA regulated insurance backed policy designed to pay towards the costs associated with sudden mechanical failure. A good warranty covers a comprehensive list of mechanical parts that are likely to go wrong and that's exactly what our warranties do!
- All policies are FCA regulated and insurance backed
- All policies cover starts day one
- All policies include cover for wear and tear from day one
- All policies cover vehicles with partial or no service history prior to inception
- All policies guarantee approved garage repairs for up to 12 months
- All policies carry the lowest standard excess of £10
- All policies offer cover for vehicles up to 12 years / 150,000 miles
- All policies provide full 21 days cooling off period
Click4Warranty offer one Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Policy, with one clear set of terms and benefits. It's just part of our commitment to providing a simple solution to warranty requirements the higher the star rating, more listed parts covered.
- 3, 4 and 5 Star give identical cover for an extensive list of parts under engine, manual gearbox, automatic gearbox, differential, continuously variable transmission ctx, propshaft, torque converter, casings, wheel bearings and engine cooling system.
- 4 Star upgrades to cover parts under clutch, brakes, steering, coil springs, working materials and limited electrical components.
- 5 Star, our most comprehensive protection, covers components under front and rear wheel drive, front and rear suspension, Engine Management (ECU), fuel injection, and thorough electrical system including electric window motors, central locking and distributor.