Monthly Payments Available
Call to find out more
Porsche Warranty Insurance
The first vehicle to bear the Porsche name was registered on June 8 1948 in Stuttgart, Germany. It was the 356 “No.1” Roadster. This is the day on which the Porsche brand was born. The Type 356 turned Ferry Porsche’s dream of a sports car into a reality, the well known 911 model replaced the 356 in 1963. Luxury at its best Porsche is now one of the largest sports car manufacturers.
Click4Warranty offers a choice of extended Porsche warranty cover, specifically designed to give you peace of mind both in terms of protection and value. As one of the best and most reputable car warranty providers in the UK, our Porsche warranty cover gives you many features that aren’t available with other car warranties on the market today.
Porsche Extended Warranty Cover
A Click4Warranty extended warranty for your Porsche covers:
- Mechanical breakdown and electrical failure of covered components
- Failures and imminent breakdowns as identified during MOT and servicing
- Wear and tear – not available with most standard manufacturer warranties
- Unlimited number of claims up to your chosen claims benefit level
- Consequential damage as standard, which includes repairs and replacements
- Contribution towards towing, vehicle replacement, accommodation or transport.
To get more information on this, check out our detailed FAQ guide on Warranty Insurance, or give us a call on 0208 819 3424, weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
Benefits Of A Porsche Extended Warranty
Click4Warranty cover for your Porsche will guarantee you:
- Full access to our manufacturer-approved, claims management expertise.
- Purchasing power that keeps repair costs down.
- Access to a national repair network, with all vehicle price-points handled.
- Relationships with suppliers of better-priced, fully guaranteed parts.
- Experienced claims engineers who deliver a high quality and unrivalled service.
- Approved claims settled, without fuss, within 24 hours.
How To Get A Porsche Car Warranty
Click4Warranty provides a range of warranty cover options for your Porsche. To see what you can expect from this cover, and for a quote, simply click here and enter your vehicle registration, then select a plan that’s tailored to your car’s age and condition.
Alternatively, call our Customer Service Team on 0208 819 3424, or start a live chat and we’ll help you with the best cover options to suit your needs, or answer any questions you might have.
Porsche Warranty FAQs
How long is an extended warranty for my Porsche?
You can choose to take out extended warranty cover for your Porsche for 12, 24 or 36 months, so long as you have no more than 100,000 miles on the clock on the day you purchase your cover.
How much is a Porsche warranty?
Our average cover for an Porsche is currently £5000. However there are a number of factors that will influence the cost of a warranty for your Porsche. These are the model, its age and mileage on the date you take out your cover, and if you have a current manufacturer warranty or not.
Taking out your cover directly from Click4Warranty means we can offer you competitive, discounted rates. In addition, if your Porsche is still under 6 years old and 60,000 miles at the time you claim, you’ll also get the benefit of wear and tear cover, which is not standard on manufacturer and other warranties.
What do I get with an extended warranty for my Porsche?
There’s no need for a pre-inspection, and your service history doesn’t have to be up to date when you take out cover for your Porsche, subject to the terms of the policy. There’s no waiting period before you can claim, and no excess to pay.
Choosing Click4Warranty for your Porsche extended warranty cover will give you:
- Competitive, discounted premiums
- Wear and tear cover, up to 6 years / 60,000 miles
- Cover to suit your vehicle’s age and mileage
- Access to a national network of repair centres
- Unlimited number of claims up to your benefit level
- Consequential damage as standard.
What if the manufacturer warranty is still active on my Porsche?
If your 3-year unlimited mileage Porsche manufacturer warranty is coming to an end, you can extend your cover by up to a further 3 years with Click4Warranty, giving you up to a total of 6 years cover, or 100,000 miles. Simply select the level of cover that best suits your needs.
Can I take out a used car extended warranty for a Porsche?
Click4Warranty offers extended cover for Porsche on all cars under 10 years and with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. This is cover that’ll give you peace of mind, and a list of additional benefits that’s hard to match:
- Wear and tear cover, not offered on manufacturer warranties
- Consequential damage repairs and replacements
- Contribution towards towing, vehicle replacement, accommodation or transport
- Approved claims settled, without fuss, within 24 hours
- You won’t be left out of pocket – we pay network garages directly
- Access our national network repair centres.
To get an instant quote right now on an extended warranty for your Porsche, simply click here, or call us on 0208 819 3424 and one of our friendly Customer Service Team will be on hand to assist you.
What exclusions apply to a Porsche extended warranty?
There are a few things to be aware of to ensure you meet the claims requirements, these include:
- Making modifications to your vehicle
- Not following the recommended service schedule
- Exceeding the age and mileage limits in the terms of the policy
- Not reporting a potential fault as soon as you become aware of it.